The dust you see swirling in the air could be just the surface of your air quality problems. At Clean Air Technologies, we do precise vent and air duct cleaning to ensure your interior space is free of particulates.
Do You Have a Pollution Problem?
Dirt, dust, mold, pollen, and animal dander are re-circulated through our air ducts every time we turn on our heat or air conditioner system. Combine this with moisture, and you have the ideal breeding ground for germs and household mold. Studies confirm that contaminated air ducts spread diseases, including salmonella, strep, and Legionnaires disease. If you answer "Yes" to any of the following questions, your home may suffer from indoor air pollution.
- Have a system that utilizes a standard fiberglass filter?
- Do you have any pets in your home?
- Are there smokers living in the house?
- Does anyone in your house suffer from allergies?
- Do you regularly clean excessive dust accumulations?
- Do you experience nausea or burning sensations?
- Do you have discoloring coming out of air duct registers?
- Did you see dust and dirt inside the filter housing?
Air Duct Cleaning Preparation
Before we begin work on your air ducts, the following items need to be addressed so that we can do the work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Clear area around furnaces and ductwork.
- Clear furniture from front of registers.
- Let us know if wires are traveling through the system
- Make room for our trucks in your driveway.
- Workmen will need access to all rooms of your home.
- Do you have any pets we need to be aware of?
- No other contractors on jobsite for day of cleaning.
- Adjustment in quoted price may occur.
We always give free
estimates and our work is 100% guaranteed.
All Clean Air techs are
fully trained with all the latest modern equipment.
Our company is insured
and we provide references from previous clients.